Join me on Instagram!

Wednesday, 19 May 2021

A Birthday Scene with Hello Bluebird’s Banner Buddies

 Hey there! Thanks for dropping by!

I’ve long admired the cute critter cards I see on Instagram but I have done very few of them myself. While I love the look, I’m just not confident (yet) with the colouring or the scene building.  

So, recently I picked up some stamps from Hello Bluebird and Mama Elephant with the hope of honing these skills. 
This little simple scene card is off to my little niece for her birthday!

I tried to increase the ‘scene factor’ by using a Simon Says Stamp heart die on a piece of Carta Bella patterned paper to frame the critters. 

Hopefully by this time next year, I’ll be able to create a more elaborate scene for her birthday card. 

Take care,
Teri

2 comments:

  1. Teri, this is Mike from Colville. Hoping to reconnect and catch up.
    I hope you are getting notifications of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By-the-way, your art is adorable and amazing!

    ReplyDelete